On Nevins Street where Sackett Streets runs into the Gowanus Canal sits the T.E. Conklin Brass and Copper Warehouse. The T.E. Conklin Brass and Copper Company was founded in Manhattan in 1860 and used this Gowanus, South Brooklyn Warehouse from 1959 to 1981. The warehouse is now used by various companies including Admiral Metals. Friends of GYFO allowed us  inside to photograph the space for the ongoing series Gowanus Inch By Inch.

Gowanus Inch By Inch is meant to archive the Gowanus area at this moment in time.