Really great short film on Coney Island. Shows the ‘road’ to the Brooklyn destination, the visitors, the beach, the rides, and of course lots of hugs… cause Coney’s all about the luv! I Cover the Waterfront – Coney Island from Kiera Rooker on Vimeo.
The crack between two hipster neighborhoods, home to the now superfunded Canal, the flash point for the new 'Buy Local' and textile revolutions, & filled with brilliant bohemians. . . this is Gowanus & it’ll awesome your face off.
- Gowanus Street Art, September 7, 2012
- Third Street Gets a New Bike Lane
- WSJ talks Shuffleboard – gives wrong info about neighborhood
- Profile of a Gowanus Artist: Part 3
- Hippo Your Face Off
- Amsterdam – Dancer on a Roof
- Made By Hand: The Cigar Shop
- Union Street Houses Considered ‘Un-safe’
- ‘I cover the waterfront’ – Coney Island
- Profile of a Gowanus Artist: Part 2